Pumpkin Garland for Fall!
How adorable is this pumpkin garland we found at Better Homes and Gardens?! Perfect for the home or classroom, tailor the message to fit any theme/holiday from now until Thanksgiving!
Supplies You'll Need
- Orange and brown or black construction paper
- Binder clips or mini clothespins
- Pumpkin template
- Letter templates or word processing software
The first step is to determine your message...
- A simple fall theme... "Welcome Fall!", "Happy Fall!", "Falling Into Fall", etc.
- Add jack-o-lantern accents and a Halloween message/words... "Happy Halloween!", "Trick or Treat!", "Boo*Spooky*Eeeeek!", etc.
- Something for Thanksgiving... "Happy Harvest!", "Happy Thanksgiving!", etc.
Create your pumpkins - we suggest using brown accents for a fall/Thanksgiving theme and black for a Halloween theme - arranging your cutesy garland on a bulletin board, window, or even a door frame.
Head on over to BHG for the full tutorial and get creating!