Bulletin Board Ideas
ThemesBack To School Birthday Black History Month Christian Door Displays Dr. Seuss Inspirational Interactive Literacy Motivational Ocean Popcorn Sports Technology Weather WelcomeMonths Seasons HolidaysChristmas Easter Groundhog Day Halloween New Years Presidents' Day St. Patrick's Day Thanksgiving Valentine's DayGrade Subject All Bulletin Board Ideas
GradePreschool Crafts Kindergarten Crafts 1st Grade Crafts 2nd Grade Crafts 3rd Grade Crafts Elementary Crafts Middle School CraftsHolidayChristmas Crafts Earth Day Crafts Easter Crafts Father's Day Crafts Halloween Crafts Memorial Day Crafts Mother's Day Crafts St. Patrick's Day Crafts Thanksgiving Crafts Valentine's Day Crafts Veterans Day CraftsSeason MonthJanuary Crafts February Crafts March Crafts April Crafts May Crafts June Crafts July Crafts August Crafts September Crafts October Crafts November Crafts December CraftsTheme
How Will You Awaken the Force Bulletin Board Idea
Barbara, a counselor and character coach at Westwood-Bales Intermediate in Texas and author of The Corner On Character, sent us this great idea for a bulletin board! This will help encourage your students to "Awaken the Force" and be better role models to their friends and family members.
- Cut sheets of colored construction paper of choice to create background for each star.
- Have students paste a star on a sheet of colored paper.
- Have each student come up with a way they can "Awaken the Force"..
- Write the word on the star or bottom of the paper.
Awaken the Force Board
- Background: Cover the board with green bulletin board paper or the star background bulletin board paper.
- Title: "How will you Awaken the Force for Good!"
- Border: Use a star-themed bulletin board trimmer or a complimentary solid color border.
- Decoration: Use your students' stars to cover board. You can also add a few extra simple star cutouts to fill up space.