Bulletin Board Ideas
ThemesBack To School Birthday Black History Month Christian Door Displays Dr. Seuss Inspirational Interactive Literacy Motivational Ocean Popcorn Sports Technology Weather WelcomeMonths Seasons HolidaysChristmas Easter Groundhog Day Halloween New Years Presidents' Day St. Patrick's Day Thanksgiving Valentine's DayGrade Subject All Bulletin Board Ideas
GradePreschool Crafts Kindergarten Crafts 1st Grade Crafts 2nd Grade Crafts 3rd Grade Crafts Elementary Crafts Middle School CraftsHolidayChristmas Crafts Earth Day Crafts Easter Crafts Father's Day Crafts Halloween Crafts Memorial Day Crafts Mother's Day Crafts St. Patrick's Day Crafts Thanksgiving Crafts Valentine's Day Crafts Veterans Day CraftsSeason MonthJanuary Crafts February Crafts March Crafts April Crafts May Crafts June Crafts July Crafts August Crafts September Crafts October Crafts November Crafts December CraftsTheme
Our Little Love Bugs - Valentine's Day Bulletin Board Idea
Valentine's Day has officially passed, but that doesn't mean your inspiration folder for next year isn't in need of some updating! Ms. Rosalie, infant teacher at McKinley Early Childhood Center, designed this adorable display to welcome her little "love bugs" back to class and into the fun holiday activities she had planned this Valentine's Day. We're sure this board would be a hit with any early childhood classroom - and provide a fun craft leading up to the holiday!
Valentine's "Love Bug" Craft
Here are several "love bug" ladybug crafts your students can do to for the board:
- Heart Ladybug. Have your students make a ladybug from construction paper hearts like this craft at DLTK-Holidays or this project at Classified: Mom.
- Sensory Ladybug. Perfect for the younger crowd, have your students fingerpaint a paper plate ladybug like the one we found here at Mama Bear's Cub House.
"Love Bug" Bulletin Board
- Background: Light pink bulletin board paper.
- Title: "Our Little Love Bugs"
- Border: Ms. Rosalie traced bulletin board letters onto construction paper in Valentine's Day colors (i.e. dark pink, red, purple, and white) to create a homemade hugs and kisses border - "XOXOXO". You could also use a Valentine's Day themed border or complimentary solid trimmer.
- Decoration: Use your students' love bug crafts!
Valentine's Day Bulletin Board IdeasView More
Supplies: Our Little Love Bugs!View More