Recycled Water Bottle Snowman
Add a recycling element to your classroom Christmas crafts this year with this adorable water bottle snowman from Craft Elf! Charge your students with bringing in their own 8 oz. bottle to get them involved in the process and they'll be amazed to see how something so ordinary can be transformed into something new!
Supplies You'll Need
- Recycled 8 oz. plastic water bottle
- 2-1/2 inch Styrofoam craft ball
- Fake snow or clear poly-pellets stuffing beads
- Brown and orange chenille stems
- Fleece or other fabric scraps
- Circle stickers, buttons, or circle foam pieces
- Short pins with small black heads or small black beads
- Low temp glue gun and glue
Craft Elf provides a fabulous tutorial for assembling these adorable water bottle snowmen. We added a few substitutions in case you wanted to compare lists and figure out what works best for you!
The water bottle snowman isn't the only winter craft they have at Craft Elf, so be sure to stick around and peruse the other crafts for some holiday inspiration!