Swimming Into Second! - End of the Year Bulletin Board
Can you believe that summer is almost here? Since you're probably getting your 'end of the year' plans together, we thought we'd feature a few colorful bulletin board ideas to inspire your creativity! The first is an adorable ocean themed display...
While the mock-up above shows purchased fish accents, you can get your kiddos in on the decorating fun with a simple fish craft! Here are a few of our favorites;
- Paper plate fish from Make and Takes
- Recycled CD fish from Naturally Nourishing
- Handprint fish from Climbing Rainbows
If you use your kiddos' crafts to decorate the board, a cool way to give students credit for their creation is to create a trail of bubbles from each of the fish using recycled bottle caps and stick on letters that spells out each students' name.
Swimming Into Second!
- Background: Under the sea bulletin board paper.
- Title: "Swimming Into Second!"
- Border: Complimentary colored/patterned trimmer.
- Decoration: We suggest finding an under the sea bulletin board set to create the ocean floor scene, drawing the elements, or using your classroom projector system to enlarge and trace clip art images onto white bulletin board paper. If drawing or tracing the scene, use craft paint to color in the elements and use a black marker to outline the different shapes/add detailing. As for the fishes, you can use purchased accents or your kiddos' crafts!