Bulletin Board Ideas
ThemesBack To School Birthday Black History Month Christian Door Displays Dr. Seuss Inspirational Interactive Literacy Motivational Ocean Popcorn Sports Technology Weather WelcomeMonths Seasons HolidaysChristmas Easter Groundhog Day Halloween New Years Presidents' Day St. Patrick's Day Thanksgiving Valentine's DayGrade Subject All Bulletin Board Ideas
GradePreschool Crafts Kindergarten Crafts 1st Grade Crafts 2nd Grade Crafts 3rd Grade Crafts Elementary Crafts Middle School CraftsHolidayChristmas Crafts Earth Day Crafts Easter Crafts Father's Day Crafts Halloween Crafts Memorial Day Crafts Mother's Day Crafts St. Patrick's Day Crafts Thanksgiving Crafts Valentine's Day Crafts Veterans Day CraftsSeason MonthJanuary Crafts February Crafts March Crafts April Crafts May Crafts June Crafts July Crafts August Crafts September Crafts October Crafts November Crafts December CraftsTheme
We're As Unique As Snowflakes Winter Bulletin Board Idea
We found this adorable (and inspirational!) bulletin board on the classroom blog of fifth grade teacher Stephanie Giese and thought - with its uplifting message, its colorful design, and its display of student work/pictures - it would make a perfect addition to any classroom this winter!
- Create traditional snowflake cutouts with folded paper and scissors.
- Design beaded snowflakes from silver chenille stems and an assortment of white, clear, light blue, etc. beads.
- Paint craft sticks, then arrange and glue them into a snowflake shape. For added fun, coat the snowflakes with fake snow like these found at Confessions of a Homeschooler.
- Create snowflakes from q-tips, adding a layer of glitter or fake snow to each unique creation.
As Unique As Snowflakes Board
- Background: Cover the board with blue bulletin board paper.
- Title: "We're As Unique As Snowflakes!"
- Border: Use a snow- or winter-themed bulletin board trimmer or a complimentary solid color border.
- Decoration: Use your students' snowflake crafts, adding the child's picture and name as finishing touches. You might also consider adding a few extra simple snowflake cutouts (made from white and gray construction paper) if there's blank space.
We'd love to know what you do to get your classroom ready for winter, so leave us a comment below!
Winter Bulletin Board IdeasView More
Winter Classroom DecorationsView More
Supplies: We're As Unique As SnowflakesView More