Happy Christmas To All And To All A Good-night! - Christmas Bulletin Board Idea
How gorgeous is this bulletin board designed by Laura Butler?! Seriously, the amount of time that had to have been put into this display is astounding, and it certainly paid off! If you're looking for a festive decoration for your classroom, the hallway, or even your school office, we think this would be a great design.
Happy Christmas To All And To All A Good-night!
- Background: Royal blue bulletin board paper.
- Title: "Happy Christmas To All And To All A Good-night!"
- Border: Winter or Christmas themed trimmer.
Decoration: Where do we even begin?! If you're feeling brave enough, you can freehand the cutouts, but we suggest finding clip art images online to enlarge and trace onto bulletin board paper using your classroom projector system...
- Here's a good one for Santa's sleigh from CoolClips
- It looks like Laura cut simple shapes from brown bulletin board paper and assembled them to create the reindeer - a triangle head, a rectangle body, and legs made from strips of brown paper. Of course, you could also find some cute reindeer clip art to trace. You might try this one from The Learning Site.
- For the elf, here's a cute image from My Cute Graphics.
Doable, right? If you don't have time to put together this design in order to fully enjoy it this year, we highly recommend putting this bulletin board idea in your inspiration folder for next year!
Christmas Bulletin Board IdeasView More
Christmas Classroom DecorationsView More
Supplies: Happy Christmas To All And To All A Good-night!View More
Pacon Fadeless® Canary Yellow Paper Roll, 24" x...
Pacon Fadeless® Royal Blue Paper Roll, 24" x 12...
Trend Enterprises Red 4-Inch Playful Combo Read...
Pacon Fadeless® Brown Paper Roll, 24" x 12' (di...
Pacon Tru-Ray® Construction Paper, 12" x 18" Co...