Supports Common Core Standards for Language Arts!
The Language Builders series helps young readers learn how to use the English language correctly. They join in on the fun as friends learn the basics of finding different types of words in a sentence and using them correctly. Each book in the Language Builders series covers a different part of speech. From adjectives to interjections, they learn how these parts of speech electrify writing—wow! Activities in the back of the book provide additional information and practice identifying and using each part of speech. Grades: 2-4.
Includes all 8 titles in the Language Builders series:
- Andrew and Allen Learn about Adverbs
- Austin and Alex Learn about Adjectives
- Cailyn and Chloe Learn about Conjunctions
- Iris and Ian Learn about Interjections
- Nathan and Nicole Learn about Nouns
- Patrick and Paula Learn about Prepositions
- Phillip and Penny Learn about Pronouns
- Vivian and Victor Learn about Verbs
|Brand||Norwood House Press|