Easter Bunny Ears - Printable Spring Activity / Craft!
This is a great "hands on" Easter activity for your kids to do in the classroom or at home!
Quick step-by-step instructions for completing this activity:
- Print a copy of the template for each child.
- Color/decorate the ears and the headband.
- Cut out the ears and the headband
- Tape or glue the two strips of paper together on one end and then help each child wrap the headband around their head and tape the two ends together to complete the headband.
- Tape or glue the ears to the inside of the headband in the the back.
- If needed, glue a pipe cleaner or craft stick to the back of each ear to help them stand up!
Finished Easter Bunny Ears Hat/Headband