This is a great "hands on" Easter activity for your kids to do in the classroom or at home!
Quick step-by-step instructions for completing this activity:
- Print a copy of the template for each child.
- Color/decorate the ears and the headband.
- Cut out the ears and the headband
- Tape or glue the two strips of paper together on one end and then help each child wrap the headband around their head and tape the two ends together to complete the headband.
- Tape or glue the ears to the inside of the headband in the the back.
- If needed, glue a pipe cleaner or craft stick to the back of each ear to help them stand up!
Finished Easter Bunny Ears Hat/Headband
Based on 5 reviews
They wouldn't print fit to page. They were extra big...
I did this craft with toddlers and they loved the hats.
Easy to download great for the kids to have fun love it
Very cute, easy to make. Great craft for kids! Saved me time by not having to create it myself!