Valentines On A Budget - 101 Ideas for Under $5!
Check out this amazing list of DIY valentines compiled by Lori over at Mud Pie Studio! On the list you'll find the prerequisite candy/food valentine ideas, but there are also some other great gift ideas too!
You'll have to check out the full post for all 101 ideas, but here's a peek at a few of our favorites!
1) Flower Seed Packet - "Valentine, let's watch our friendship 'grow'!"
If you're interested in putting your own flower seed packet valentines together, we found a fantastic FREE flower pot card template over at Practical Publishing Australia (see photo below)! To assemble, you'll just need the template, construction paper, and seed packets!
2) Kids Craft Scissors - "Valentine, you’re a 'cut' above the rest!"
While they're not themed for Valentine's Day, you could use these FREE printables from Mary over at Craft Buds along with some Valentine's Day themed ribbon and stickers to create a cute gift! She offers two different printables - "Thanks for making me so SHARP!" and "You're a CUT above the rest!"
3) Crayons, Watercolor Paints, Kids Paint Brush, etc. - "Valentine, you 'color' my world!"
Whether you choose a box of crayons, watercolor paints, or something else, Amber over at Crazy Little Projects has a super cute (and colorful!) printable that you can use to create these awesome valentines!
4) Highlighter - "Valentine, you’re the 'highlight' of the class!" or "Valentine, you're the 'highlight' of my day!"
While the first printable is not available for download (we included it as more of an example), the second picture/printable, created by Jamie of Creating Really Awesome Free Things, can be downloaded for FREE over at Jamie's site!
5) Bubbles - "Valentine, you 'blow' me away!", "I am BUBBLING with excitement that you are my friend!", or "Don't burst my bubble. Be my valentine!"
Visit Five Heart Home to grab a copy of Samantha's free valentine printable!
Visit Simply Modern Mom to grab a copy of Tiffany's free valentine printable!
Visit Little Birdie Secrets to grab a copy of Jessica and Mandy's free valentine printable!
6) Matchbox Car - "Valentine, I 'wheelie' like you!"
Last, but certainly not least, here's a super cute bag topper printable from Mique over at Thirty Handmade Days that would 'wheelie' spruce up your diy car valentines!
Remember these are just six of the 101 affordable DIY valentine ideas Lori shares at her blog!! Be sure to visit Mud Pie Studio for more inspiration!