Photo Album Practice Pages - Working with Shapes
In the next installment of the photo album learning printables, we have some shape practice worksheets! Through simple exercises your kiddos will not only practice shape recognition, but shape word recognition as well.
Here's a breakdown of the activities included in the download...
- Shape/shape word tracing. Each page features a different shape and shape word that kiddos are invited to trace again and again.
- Shape/shape word matching. Students are invited to draw a line from the shape on the left of the page to the appropriate shape word on the right of the page.
- Shape find and color. Presented with a group of shapes and a key assigning each shape a different color, students are invited to identify each shape in the group and color it with the correct color.
- Shape find and count. Presented with a group of shapes, students are invited to identify each shape in the group and count the total number of each different shape on the page.
- Shape drawing. Recognizing the shape word in the directions, your kiddos can use the blank space to practice drawing the shape.
As always, these printables are formatted to print directly onto blank 4" x 6" index cards and fit in an inexpensive photo album to create a reusable dry erase activity!