This Learn to Read Read-Along CD 6 includes 4 audio tracks for 12 book titles with Guided Reading Level (GRL) D. The 4 audio tracks per book title are: Song, Read, Echo Read, and Echo Chant. Each leveled book includes subject-related content and concepts to help reinforce critical standards-based skills while teaching literacy.
Titles include: Where Are You Going?, Our Pumpkin, I See Patterns, We Can Make Graphs, Where's Your Tooth, Little Green Frog, I Can't Sleep, What's in My Pocket?, Reduce, Reuse, Recycle, Watch out for Worms!, Five Little Monsters Went to School, Barney Bear, World Traveler, and People Say Hello.
About Learn to Read Books
The Learn to Read books feature easy-to-read stories, rhymes, and songs that engage students' attention and support their reading development by providing the following elements:
• High-interest topics for beginning readers
• Humorous or surprise endings that children love
• Predictable story lines with repeating text to help early readers develop reading strategies and build confidence
• Illustrations on every page that match the text to support word identification, boost comprehension, and expand vocabulary
• Lovable, humorous, and engaging characters that children will connect with and enjoy reading about
Based on Academic Content and Developmental Skills Learn to Read books are tied to content subject areas to help reinforce critical standards-based skills. The inside front and inside back covers of each book feature:
• An overview of the phonics skills, sight words, vocabulary words, literacy concepts, and other learning skills introduced in each book
• Discussion questions to promote vocabulary development, reading comprehension, and connection with text.
• Extension activities to foster a deeper understanding and interest in the material.
|Brand||Creative Teaching Press|